Abyss of Fatigue V2

Monday, April 06, 2009

Absence


Sorry for leaving here without updates for such a long time. 3 weeks ago, I was so damn busy and without internet.

I was busy for 2 weeks on my project which finally we reached another milestone. The milestone is the main purpose that I'm here. The USD80mil deal is so sweet and I'm glad that it's finally over.

Last week I went on a holiday to south island, my mom and I planned it few months back. Will blog about that later.

I've complaint about Qantas few months back and karma did it's magic today. Since they upgraded me to Silver, I have a one time complimentary use of Qantas Club. On the return flight, I've booked the wrong time for my flight. Booked my departure time near to my mom's arrival time rather than her departure time. I chose to fly Qantas because I wanted to spend my airmiles that I accumulated before I leave NZ.

I had about 3 hours to kill so I decided to use my complimentary pass. Surfed the net for quite a bit and waited for final call. That's what I learned what the businessman/businesswoman does, wait till the very end so that you don't have to queue and you can enjoy the lounge.

I didn't bother to check the seating as it's such a short flight and I didn't mind where ever I sit. When I board the plane and looked at my boarding pass, I found out that I was upgraded to business class. A company I've complaint about gave me a chance to fly business class for the first time.

How was it? Nothing special as its a domestic flight. Just that you have a bigger seat and get off the plane earlier. Human is insatiable so I'm hoping that I can be upgraded for a long haul flight next time ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home