Abyss of Fatigue V2

Friday, February 27, 2009

Owh......


Today was a "interesting" day. It's been quite sometime I didn't have a connection to go online.

I took this chance to read all the blog and FB-ing. First bombshell I learn is my 2nd ex will get married soon. So happy for her although we have many many many misunderstandings. Last I know, she's still not in talking terms with me. Hopefully she'll accept my sincere wishes.

Next I found out that my recent ex (comm'on, not that many la. 3 in total) is in another relationship. When I was back in KL for CNY, I did met her to pass her some stuff. It turns out that she wasn't single anymore then but she didn't tell me.

It's never good to learn about something from 3rd party. Like I said previously, we are the most distant close friend. We know each other well but we are so distant with each other. It's actually very sad that a person that I've spent 5 long years of my life treats me this way.

Hopefully both of them can be happy. I still feel sorry for the things I've done.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home