Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Life is special


Remember my long lost friend? After being here for 6 month and about to leave soon, I make it a point to pay her a visit.

She's staying in Katikati. Left Auckland at 8am and reached there about 11am including a few break and photo taking. Catch up about ol' times and talked about how's life now. Not sure whether did my colleagues felt bored then. I've asked 4 of them to come along.

No, not that I'm intimidated or shy. I'm an "old timer" here. Plenty of colleague come and go. I'll bring them around because I'm allowed to use the company car and I want to travel to places and snap pictures.



After Katikati, we went to Tauranga. Did Mt. Maunganui, the beach and a beautiful waterfalls (forgot the name lah).

Damn freaking tired now, signing off. Nights.

ps. I love GPS.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ah bing ngi yet loi yet man :wub:

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home