Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home


It feels so nice to be home this time. I guess this will be the longest home coming ever for me since I've joined this company.

Other being in Malaysia for a long time, I'm happy because so happens that there are so many events. Hakka gathering, Winter Solstice (Dong Tzi), Simon's birthday (my buddy from sec school), Christmas, Annual Dinner, ma big day, New Year, etc etc.

When I get home, the usual drill would be going through all the mails that is meant for me. Like I said before, my parents will definitely open all my mails for me. So make sure if you are sending anything personal, do state it clearly :P

Surprisingly, my tier level for Qantas Frequent Flyer has been upgraded to Silver whereas my MAS Enrich is still blue. There's a couple more flights to go.

Next would be letters from banks. Account statement, credit card statement, etc etc. I got a few regret letter for denying credit card service as well. Owh well, I'm still stuck with one card now. I called the agents up and they told me it's due to them not being able to get me on the phone :/

And finally, I'm happy to come back because I can spend like crazy! It's been only 3 days and I've spent at least few thousand. There's no sign of stopping yet. Die, spend bonus money before its in my account.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "Die, spend bonus money before its in my account."

    hey.. exactly wat i'm doing! cham haha..

     
  • At 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    at least you are happy.....

     
  • At 11:58 PM , Blogger PJ said...

    happy bday...merry christmas...happy new year!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home