Abyss of Fatigue V2

Thursday, February 19, 2009

St. Damien


While I was walking at a beach filled with girls in bikini holding my camera, a pair of teenage girls asked me.

Girls: "Why are you talking the pictures of girls for?"
Me: ** Puzzled ** Errr........
Me: Wait, let me show you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

** A pat on the shoulder **

Me: You see, I'm a nice guy. I shot a few hundred of bird in flight photos today. If I get it right, the result will be amazing :D

4 Comments:

  • At 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Im falling for the 1st photo... :)
    Its amazing...and envy that you got to stay near the beach...

     
  • At 12:04 AM , Blogger LieWei said...

    how do u get to take such nice photos of birds in flight? They move really fast!

     
  • At 5:59 AM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    Thanks mysterious Jap gal ;) Mission Bay is just 10mins drive from my place.

    @Dory, number 1 wasn't too hard. It was gliding and maintaining it's position in the air.

    As for the rest, I stayed there to shoot about 3 hours observing their flight pattern and the position of the sun. A fast lens really helps a lot.

    A Sony 300mm F2.8 G (SGD 12,000) would help in getting the right focus ;)

     
  • At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i love the 1st pic too. if only u had a 'fluffier' sky haha.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home