Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where'd you go?


I was all set for US but 2 bosses from my current team gave me a good proposition. They asked me to stay in Australia to be the Head of my Department for Australasia covering AU/NZ/Fiji/Vanuatu/PNG/Samoa/etc.

Both will be paid in local currencies (eg. USD and AUD). Average for last year, USD is higher than AUD by 20%.

The job in US is the same as my current one, just that the region is different. On the other hand, I will be overseeing 3 staffs in Australasia. One of them is a pain where the sun doesn't shine. I'm sure he won't be accepting me as his boss due to his character.

There are so many things to think about. Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    don't you wana find some place nearer to home? US is 12hrs flight from M'sia, n AU is like...5hrs mayb?
    if for me, i'd pick the place with highest pay..but would also take into consideration what i like to do in terms of job scope btween the 2 location..

     
  • At 11:04 AM , Blogger Christina Liew Man Ling said...

    aust is like a reunion country for malaysian..go far far!! dun wan to see you..hahahah..just jk..no comments tho..you know whats best yourself... =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home