Abyss of Fatigue V2

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Relax


As most of you already know, my internet is dead.

The secretary is still not able to pin point which operator fuels my apartment with internet.

What do I do without an internet? The answer is plain simple, I find internet.

Problem is solved by going to my colleague's place to go online. It's not the same though. I can't lie on the sofa because the sofa is too small. I can't lie on my bed. I feel bad if its midnight already and I better start packing.

I'm actually writing this post at home and will only publish it when I go to her place. Prior to writing this, I cooked instant noodles for lunch, did half of the laundry, and cleaned my camera.

I've actually find cleaning the camera very therapeutic. Using a cleaning “pen” and a high quality lens cloth, I clean the serviceable parts of the camera bit by bit while slowly taking them off. I always feel calm and nice when doing this.


DSLR also can so self-portrait :P

Don’t get me wrong, I abhor cleaning the dishes, house or whatever sort of cleaning that will make my hands wet. It doesn’t stop there, as the skin on my palm is very sensitive, it will slowly die off and peel.

So whoever girls out there who is considering me, please do consider again.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home