Abyss of Fatigue V2

Friday, July 27, 2007

Long lost friend


When I learn that I'm going to Auckland soon, a thought came to me, I have a friend there.

During Form 5, there were two foreigners came to my class through student exchange program. One from Japan and another came from New Zealand. I didn't had her contact when she left, so I turned to the internet.

I googled using her name with different combination, with the middle name, without it, shuffle it around. Finally, I found out that she got a scholarship in one of the university in New Zealand. In the description, she studied Psychology there. So I look up the website for the Faculty of Human Science and contacted the lecturers there to see whether anyone know her or not.

It turned out that one of the lecturer knows her and forwarded my e-mail to her. She's not in Auckland so may be we won't be meeting up.

I'm still so amazed, the internet is really wonderful and scary at the same time.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i m amazed by ur effort and the ability of the internet.

     
  • At 1:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    at least u know where to find her next =P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home