Abyss of Fatigue V2

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged by Simchi and Mictsen in FB


Rules: once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. at the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. you have to tag the person who tagged you. if i tagged you, it's because i want to know more about you.

to do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.

1. Hope to do a MBA in the future.

2. I have 2 exactly opposite character in me. I'm actually very shy and I have low self-esteem. To hide this side of myself, I always force myself to be bold and show confidence.

3. My toe pinky has weird sharp because I wore very tight shoes when I was young because mom wants to save money.

4. Doesn't like disco, prefers pub or bar.

5. Can't sing or dance or play any musical instrument.

6. Doesn't wear underwear since university.

7. Hopes to see Aurora, whether it's borealis or australis.

8. Loves to show off. Still learning and trying to control.

9. Has torn ligament and meniscus in both knees due to sports injury.

10. Is a black belt in taekwondo.

11. Longest hour without sleep is 50 hours with continuous work and stress.

12. Have loads of stretch mark all over my body because I was diagnosed with a rare case where my bones grow faster than my flesh and (oh well) I was very very very fat when I was young (this explains point number 2).

13. I've only been drunk once in my life. It was kinda scary to think back how did I manage to drive home that day.

14. Loves Samurai X, Futurama, Simpsons and Family Guy.

15. Likes to support the underdogs when watching sports. If the stronger team wins, its expected; when the underdog wins, bring on the celebration!!!

16. I'm a light sleeper, will wake up to any sound and light. Unless I'm really tired, then I'll snore :P

17. I cry quite easily. Ok, not as in cry lah but I shed tears quite easily. When watching movie or reading sad stuff.

18. Not so much of a fiction book fan, likes to read about real life experience and technical stuff.

19. Andy Lau is my distant relative. Seriously.

20. I'm always lazy to take med. Not because of the taste, just lazy. Will always gives excuse that I'll be fine without med.

21. I forget -ve stuff easily. I'm not good with dates as well.

22. I know what is a lexicographer. It's a person who writes dictionary.

23. Will always be on time for any appointment and end up being the first to arrive. Always! So don't be late for my wedding.

24. I'm an atheist. I can't seem to believe anything that can't be explained with logic. I've tried to understand and accept but I just can't. But this doesn't mean I give up. Sometimes I still try praying/hoping but I just get disappointed always.

25. I love cooking but I hate doing the dishes. My request for cooking is, "I can cook but you must do the dishes. Deal?".

Bonus 26. I plan to name my daughter (if I have one) Hazel Leong.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You should have Bonus27 as well wor..where is your son's name? Wait for your wife to select leh...kekeke

     
  • At 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    u? shy?!?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home