Abyss of Fatigue V2

Monday, February 09, 2009

Happy Chinese Valentines


I had some food left from yesterday's dinner


Salted Vege Soup


Bitter Gourd with Snapper Fillet in Spicy Tao Si Sauce


Stir Fried Lettuce with Egg

Wanted to finish them today but realized today is the last day of CNY. Thought it would be good to have something I like so I went to Ding Hao BBQ Restaurant.

As usual, was served with a complimentary hot soup when they bring over the menu


Told the nice Malaysian girl I don't need the menu, ordered my fav Roast Duck with Roast Pork Rice.

And this amazing tasty + big portion plate appeared in front of me soon after.


To gauge how big the plate is, I've put my handphone in the background for comparison. Meals usually comes at NZD8-12 for 1 portion and this plate cost NZD11. Good value for money I would say :D

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home