Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm loving this hobby :P



Painting in the dark. Did some post-processing to have darker dark and more contrast.


Photo needs to bring out the mood, feeling hot?


Went for a shopping spree last week. While taking the picture, the zoom is adjusted to get this effect.


Took this picture during Sony Alpha Workshop. My theme was Happy Father's Day.


Jeepney is an important transportation means in Pinoyland. I did White Water Rafting in the river behind.


Customers having fun. Angle of a photo is important.


Took this while walking towards the ferry. Clouds so was pretty.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    looks like u're having fun with ur Alpha ;)

     
  • At 2:27 PM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    I've always tell people I can't sing, I can't draw, there's no artistic cell in me. Seems like I found some of them now :D

     
  • At 4:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    bing, where did you snap the photo of the father carrying the baby? That's my colleague in HQ le!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home