Abyss of Fatigue V2

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jumpa Pulak (MSWord Recovery)


I was heart broken never the less even I knew that I went overboard again and again. Battery from the questions in my mind was torturing. May be it was the stress from work, may be it’s the disbelieve; I didn’t had a clear mind.

Naturally, the guys will be the blame when a couple decides to go separate ways. Well, at least in my past cases. Many people will give comments without knowing the truth, then again what is truth? Everyone will have different point of view on the same thing. A friend who didn’t know much about us started the onslaught with a reason of she’s a girl so naturally girls should defend girls.

The problem is that I didn’t deny what I did wrong, I admit the bad and despicable things I did *wink for Sue ;)*. Work has been lighter these few days, it gives me time to see many things around me. One of the mottos I believe in is “Life will be beautiful when you believe it is”.

Had a few phone calls since we broke up, I would say it’s all good. I’ve realized that I’ve move on and I’m glad that we are in good terms. Now now, the registration line is 1-800-St-Damien. If you decide to register to have a shot, please be warned that I travel a lot and my current favorite drink is Soju =D

Nah, not so fast lah :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home