Abyss of Fatigue V2

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kerja lagi


Spoke to my boss before I left the office yesterday. He asked me whether I’m still attached now and he then ask whether it’s because I’m out of the country far too long. I told him that it’s one of the reasons but it’s not totally because of it.

We also discussed about future arrangement of my job. He’s pleased with my results and (this is the bad part) has given me a bigger task. My instruction was to finish Pinoyland project in 2 weeks. After that, 1 week leave will be given. If I can’t finish it within 2 weeks, the balance will eat into my leave window.

Next, there would be a South Pacific Regional meeting for 1 week, the usual talk crap sing song. When we are over with that, it’s back to slavery. This time around I’ll be in Australia (6 major cities) and New Zealand. Remember I complained that I was not doing what I was hired for? No worries this time, my boss has assigned the best Network System Architect, so I can enjoy/focus on my work more.

The mountain to climb? The scale is at least 3 times bigger than previous project and we have to handle 7 other (small) customers there as well. The same objective is given, we must not lose.

Again, who wants to join? We are still hiring. The sugar? There’s a slight upwards adjustment on the allowance. For the land down under, it’s about RM4365/30days (MYR3.3=USD1).

3 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    do they take in civil engineers? hehe..

     
  • At 6:10 PM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    Yeap, we do that Civil engineer but you won't be doing "civil engineer" work. My colleagues who's from the field work as Buyer and Service Bidding. The former source for civil subcon and the latter prepares civil works quotation for customer

     
  • At 12:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so if its in the land down under do we still need to be chinese?? lol hahahahahahahahah

    heard ur back in town... sampai bila?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home