Abyss of Fatigue V2

Monday, April 28, 2008

100


I moved to this blog because MSN Spaces was not easily customized. This is the 100th post, read through all my 99 previous post.

With my job, it’s hard for me to catch up with my friends. This space allows me to share my stories with people who care for me (I hope :P)

I also use Blogspot’s draft to keep a personal diary. Most of my post is about my traveling adventures, happiness and ranting on my life/job. Due to the ranting, I rather keep my colleagues away from my blog. Until few days back, Stephen reminded me about my blog being not discreet enough. Shit, I forgot he’s my colleague now and he’s reading my blog.

Sorry to say that this entry will be tainted with sadness as I’m still recovering. Always think about the amazing moments that we had. Everything reminds me about them. So so so so many of them. I wonder whether she can recall any happiness from our 1880 days together…… Does she sincerely want to be friends? Will it help if I found what she asked me to look for? Will she keep her word? Why can’t she be sincere with me since the beginning? I’m no longer myself. So many question, so many heartache. Tried to call her, ended every call below 1 minute. May be its fate, may be its something else.

Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. I hope.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM , Blogger stick said...

    dude....all the best....just dun tell your coulegues it's ur blog and u should be ok.....and dun have ur faces in it to...

     
  • At 10:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hope u will fine soon :-)

     
  • At 11:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lots been happening i see.. you take care there okay.. till our next talk haha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home