Abyss of Fatigue V2

Monday, June 16, 2008

Ctrl-A


This is the second time I type this blogged. I wrote this blog on my flight back from Manila but I didn't save it. Can't seem to quite remember exactly what I blogged but the general idea is still there.

Seems like she's happier than before. We are in good terms now. There are too many misunderstanding and I've did some bad/despicable *wink for Sue ;)* but both of us decides to put everything behind and become friends.

So gorgeous, rich, sexy girls, the Hotline is now open. Please call 1-800-St-Damien for registration. Bear in mind that I'm a heavy traveler and I like Soju.
Nah...... I guess it'll be awhile before I'll be in another relationship
It's been confirmed that I'll be assigned to SP. My colleague will take my place in SEA. My plan still stands, a few more project and Hello Shen Zhen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home