Abyss of Fatigue V2

Monday, June 09, 2008

I knew it


Remember about my boss promised me to give me an increment after I bagged the project? The other day I e-mail him to discussed about my future role in the company and my increment. To my EXPECTATION, he denied it. I knew his character all along, sneaky type who don't keep to his words.

Like I previously said, actually I'm contented with my annual increment. So I wasn't taken back too much. On the discussion on the next project, well, it gets pretty complicated.

My boss has been transfered to South Pacific (based in Indonesia covering Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Pacific Island, Bangladesh, Brunei, etc) and he wishes me to help him there. I'm currently assign to South East Asia (based in Thailand covering, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, etc).

Both SEA and SP boss are sucky
SP pays better
More buddies in SP
SP cost of living higher

Currently, I'm stuck between a squabble between new boss and ex boss. Ex boss is trying to get me into SP. He created so much lies about me to convince SEA & HQ. The lies that he used even jeopardize my chance to go to HQ. I NO LIKE Office politics! NO USING ME! ARGH!

On a lighter side, since I've closed the deal, work stress is less but workload is still high. Well, like one of my buddy told me, we take their money so we work for them!

ps. my plan now is, no matter where ever I end up to, after 1-2 project, I'll apply to HQ (or leave).

3 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    just go to the SP la.. wat matters is money!

    hehe.. $)

     
  • At 2:15 PM , Blogger PJ said...

    hi bing yow!
    dunno if you remember me. i was at kuittho for a few weeks.
    i think you should just go to wherever that you think you will be happier. at the end of the work is just work. but happiness is priceless. ;-)

    good luck.

    Pei Jie x

     
  • At 10:39 PM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    Hi Pei Jie,
    Yeah, I remember you :D

    Its a pleasant surprise that you read my blog. Will post about the plans that lies ahead.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home