Abyss of Fatigue V2

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Beautiful Bandung


Yesterday, my senior asked me to go to a customer to present what is WiMAX, I asked her to do it once before I do it, so that I can learn but she said just go ahead.

At 9am, Endhi was waiting for us in the condo parking. Without breakfast 3 of us head to Bandung. When we reached Bandung, CT asked Endhi to send us to Malya Hotel. We had our lunch there. Its a very beautiful place, one night in the standard room is +-RM500.


Hotel Lobby


Limited rooms available


At the balcony, we had our lunch here


We had honey dew juice, strawberry juice and Aqua (bottled water)


Cordon Bleu


Lamb Chop


Malya Club Sandwich


Looking into the restaurant from the balcony

Even before the trip I had diarrhea. I was feeling terrible after I finished my presentation. Due to the diarrhea, I didn't drink water whole day long. By the end of the day, I had a serious dehydration. When I visited the doc, the doc was shocked, I was having a 38.2 degrees fever. After giving the medicine, he asked me to drink more Pocari Sweat (isotonic drink). Not trusting the drink, I search for 100 Plus. Imagine this, a 1.5L 100 Plus is priced at RM13+. When I get back to KL, I'll drink 100 Plus until I vomit.

Ok, about the plans of me going to Auckland, it has been delay to accommodate my training. So I'll be in KL for 2 weeks and then only I'll heard to Auckland after that.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Too bad get sick...nvm when u r back in kl i will belanja u minum 100+ till u get sick of it...wakakaka

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home