Abyss of Fatigue V2

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm not the same anymore


Tuesday was my second day on the job. Received an e-mail from my boss who has forwarded the mail from an overseas counterpart.

We have a visitor (Mr. V) and he's bored at night and asked us to arrange some programs. My boss assigned me to accompany Mr. V (1 to 1) as I was the only local boy. The approved budget was USD500 for the night. The mail also mentioned that Mr. V enjoys massage a lot. Figured that he must be someone damn important, so I planned everything out. Called my friend Ben G up to ask for the best massage in town and he told me LeSPA is quite good. Just in case, I also asked him which spa has extra services and he told me ****** (censored to avoid Billy and Pro-ngong friends from indulging in such activities).

I called Mr. V and he told me he has plans for the night but he's free the next day (Wednesday). So the next day, I picked up my guest with my company driver at 6.30pm. First, we went to KL Tower, he enjoyed the visit a lot.

Next we had dinner at Chinoz (as recommended by Pro-Ngong), to me it was only so so. Anyway, Mr. V liked his pizza a lot.

During dinner, I asked whether he wants to try the massage in Malaysia and he told me, "I heard that Malaysia is a Muslim country and its hard to find good massage here, women is Thailand and Singapore is so beautiful". Straight away I excused myself and tried to call my boss but to no avail. Called up the overseas counterpart to get the green light and he said of course, as long as its within budget.

When we reached ******, he asked to have a tour around the neighborhood (Bukit Bintang). We walked on the streets while discussed about work and different culture. After the walk, at the door of the spa, the bouncer asked, "What plans do you have?". Since Mr. V don't understand chinese, I straight away said my boss wants special treatment. Then he told me, karaoke upstairs and spa through the (heavily tinted) door.

At the reception, again I was asked "What plans do you have?", same answer, my boss wants special treatment. Both the bouncer and front desk gave me the same kind of expression, they must be thinking, surely its the first time for this feller.

I was led inside and we had a short session of steam bath. After it, the captain came. He asked what do we want, so I told him, "This is my boss". Slowly he explained to him in English and asked him what he wants. He chose head and shoulder massage.

While he's having his massage, I was watching tv and reading outdated mags. When he's done, I called for the captain and told him, "Both of us wants full body massage. My boss also wants 小姐 and I want foot massage".

After the body massage, I told Mr. V that I've arranged something for him, he said no need. Trying to grab the chance, the captain said, "Boss, no worries, I'll show you the ladies and you decide later".

We are led into a room behind a hidden door. There were a few guys inside there already. The captain asked the ladies to stand in a row 2 meter in front of us. About 15 of them came out with skimpy clothes, all Chinese. Honestly, some are so damn pretty and all have huge assets.

It was awkward, when I look at them, they'll stare alluring at me, so most of the time, I was glancing around, mind you, 15 of them! Deep down inside, I felt sorry for the ladies, I kept thinking, I'm sure most of them were forced into this. After Mr. V picked his prize, he went through another door and I went out to get my foot massage.

Ok, to be honest, I thought about trying, well, at least a blowjob but my moral values won the better of me. Although I had the thought, damn, my company is willing to pay for the chicks but I gave it up, damn stupid. But seriously, no regrets. I don't have to worry about STDs and the guilt of infidelity.

When I got home, I told my gf about everything. She forced out a smile. I expected more since I gave up a great opportunity and I was totally honest but I can read what's the concern in her mind. I myself don't know how many visitors I have to entertain in the future. Next day, the foreign counterpart (Country Manager) told me that Mr. V was very pleased and hope to see me personally to thank me, my boss also congratulate me but I don't want to be praised for all these.

Third day on the job and it changed my life. I've seen an ugly side of the society.

A bit update on my job, been so B-U-S-Y these few days. Next Monday, I'll fly to Jakarta and will be back on 31st. My boss also told me, you may fly to NZ very soon after coming back from Jakarta. When you read the word "very soon" understand it as in 1 day.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home