Abyss of Fatigue V2

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blogging Spree 3


This job is also like a geography lesson. First I need to know where are all the countries. Last time we just need to know which continent the country is but now I need to know exactly where it is. After knowing where it is, I need to know the terrain there. Is it flat? Lots of mountains? Lots of island? How big is the city? How dense is it? The list goes on forever.

Yesterday I learned a new country - Federated States of Micronesia

Sounds like a place from a cartoon or comic.

Here's one pic of me while I was in Bandung. Remember I said about the customers site which is very beautiful while the extreme poor lives outside the gate? Here is it.


1 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM , Blogger Bebee said...

    hello~
    bebee here
    my blog http://lilangelchrist.blogspot.com/
    nothing so special le
    just my junk haha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home