Abyss of Fatigue V2

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

RM384 = RPH1000000


Flight was delayed, so arrived at 10pm local time. Was too late to go Bandung so decided to stay in Jakarta. As my colleagues in Malaysia told me before, in Jakarta, staff be staying in hostel rather than hotel.

When I reached here, its totally different from what I imagined. Its a mid/high class condo with shopping mall below it. I'm on the 13th floor, they have a floating garden at 10th. Before entering the building, 2 security guards scanned the cars for explosives. Hmmm....... Indonesia is very dangerous..........

There are 3 person staying in this unit. The two others are Chinese ex-pat. Staff in Huawei are really very friendly. My guess is since all of us is away from home, there are only ourselves to watch each other's back.

Tomorrow 8am morning we'll leave for office then to Bandung. I was told that its an 2hrs ride. Why didn't I fly to Bandung straight away leh????????

I heard that the broadband here is bad, but up till now, I find it better than Slowmyx back at home.

Will continue blogging if I still have internet connection at Bandung, or else it will be 1 week from now - when I get back to Jakarta.

ps. not so used to Bahasa Indonesia interface for everything (Google, Blogger, etc etc)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home