Abyss of Fatigue V2

Friday, July 20, 2007

What is Bandung?


Day 1
Jakarta > Santika Hotel > Bakrie Office > Hyatt Regency > Santika Hotel

Day 2
Santika Hotel > Hyatt Regency > Santika Hotel

Day 3
Santika Hotel > Hyatt Regency > Bakrie Office > Valley

Day 4
Santika Hotel > Jakarta

Bandung is famous for shopping cheap branded goods such as Versace, Guess, Hugo Boss, etc etc and volcano pits. Above is the itinerary of my trip.

To those who think that my job is fantastic, to be honest, yes, when I'm with guest. I'm chauffeured in Merc and CRV, signing off bills, good hotel, good food, etc etc.

There's the down side too, from the above itinerary, other than work, I'll be sleeping. Everyday, I sleep less than 6 hours. There was a ray of light when my senior asked me to accompany customer to Bali Island, but in the end, they found someone else.

Last week, I had 1 week to read some materials before the event. I would say my preparation could be better, but not too bad. It was a challenge but I pulled it off. This morning, after coming back from Bandung to Jakarta, I'm thrown another challenge. I'm to read up on another product which as I've always said a few phone books thick and train the local staff.

I, myself need to learn something new in 2 days and train local staff on monday/tuesday. There goes my weekend.

I understand my work more and more now, when I got everything right already, I'll blog about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home