Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Very random


The gap between the rich and the poor is very far in Indonesia. My customer's office is mainly built from aluminium and glass, some sort like KLCC. Heavily guarded with concrete wall with barbed wires on top of it. There will always be at least 2 guards on duty to protect the 50 staffs working in it.

Outside the fence is another story, the road is only wide enough for 1.5 cars. If another car is coming from the front, each car have to go into the grass beside, after that its the drain already. Kids playing in the drain and almost each and every corner, there are people begging for money.

How rich is rich? I'm staying in Taman Anggerik. The shopping mall below is dubbed the biggest in SEA (why does everyone claim that they are the biggest). There are 8 46 floors condo here. The thing that amaze me is the parking. Yeah, the cars are impressive, all damn nice cars. Smallest car I've found is Honda Jazz, may be I wasn't paying much attention to small cars, but the parking is equally impressive. Every single inch of the floor and half of the wall is covered with tiles. No cement to be seen anywhere on the floor. Different colors of the tiles is used to draw the parking lot, directions and decoration. The floor is covered with two design of tiles layed chequered to make it more interesting.

There's also 2 swimming pool here (add 2 more if you include kiddies pool), but I've never been there yet as my peeling skin from the Terengganu trip will freak everyone out.

Now I'm a bit worried about Auckland, it'll be winter there for the whole August and I have only 1 jacket. May go back to Malaysia for few days for some training and back to Auckland again. Sometimes I think the company has bad planning, why spend NZD1400 to send someone back to train for few days? Oh well, its not my money anyway.

Applied for Enrich card. With the flight to and fro Auckland, my Enrich point is enough to upgrade me to Silver Card already. Yeay, no more queue in the boarding gate.

Another quick fact, the DVD here is only IRP5000 which is less than RM2. PS3 games, movies, software, etc etc is so cheap, but too bad, I'm going to Auckalnd so I don't think I want to be barred from entering.

Sorry for the messy arrangement of information, lack of sleep.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger LieWei said...

    Apa pasal no photo? I want to see tiles arrangement of the parking, and the swimming pool. ;)

     
  • At 3:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i love your job... the traveling part =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home