Abyss of Fatigue V2

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Recap of 2008


1. Went on a first company trip to Sri Lanka.
It was a cool party by the pool!

2. Missed the chance to vote.
Anyway, PR won! Rawr~~~!

3. Won some awards in work.
Awards that you shouldn't share about in work due to many people will be envious :(

4. Started to enjoy drinking rather than drinking blindly.
Most people would drink whatever their friend is drinking. Again I would like to emphasize, I've only been drunk once in my whole life.

5. It was a taxing year for me in the office.
Many days without sleep and countless attempt to phyco myself to keep this job.

6. Ended a 1880 days relationship.
It was a hard time for me but I found that many people do care for me. Thanks all, you know who you are.

7. My first increment in my life.
17.5% is fantastic for a first timer :P

8. Found a new hobby - Photography
I guess this expensive hobby will stick with me some a long tmime.

9. I didn't manage to get a diving license.
I was hardly in Malaysia to begin with :(

10. Got my big breakthrough is my company.
It was lots of hardwork and luck.

11. Additional increment after winning project is not kept.
I found out that it was rejected by HR. Well, said my boss.

12. Failed to achieve my savings target.
I really have to work on this.

12. Been to US and UAE.
I would like to visit Taiwan, Japan and Europe. Regardless for work or holiday.

13. Overspend a few times.
Knowing how to earn without enjoying spending is dumb right? This contradict with number 12 :/

14. Knew how to maximize my credit limit for my credit card.
No la, not so serious of over spending la. All for company.

15. Facebook!!!
Need I say more?

16. Rather than giving me an increment, my boss offers me to reallocate.
We still need to discuss about the package.

17. Qantas Silver and Enrich Silver
No more queue!

18. Had an awesome time back home
Attended annual dinner, spent X'mas, my birthday, friend's wedding, New Year with my friends and family is amazing.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home