Abyss of Fatigue V2

Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm gonna be a L soon


Since I'm back here, I've arranged to have my meals (lunch, dinner and supper) with my family and friends. Being a Malaysian, having acquaintances during meals is more of a norm as compared to foreigners where meeting up for them is usually over coffee or drinking session.

This time around other than attending the various events that I've mentioned on the post below, I took the chance to savor as much Malaysian food as I can. With lunch, dinner and supper, I've never had the feeling of hungry since I've landed in Malaysia (Ok, once. There was one where someone was late for a gathering).

It was a good chance to tell everyone that I'm due to leave to the States in late 09Q1. Most of the reaction was pleasant with well wishes but surely there are some sour grape as well. When someone says something like "no amount of money can make me leave Malaysia", there are two ways you can interpret it. It's either the circumstances doesn't allow the person to leave Malaysia or they just want to make a statement where opportunity like this is not beneficial to them because they wouldn't want it anyway. I guess it boils down to the person's attitude and the way he said it.

Spending Counter: MYR3-4K ish, die die die.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home