Abyss of Fatigue V2

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

May be


I'm having a blast this trip back home! Yes, I want to say this over and over again. I realized how much I've missed out last time. When I was in a relationship, she was the center of my universe. I would plan out everything with her in mind.

Now that I'm free to arrange what ever I want, I get to meet so many friends and do so many spontaneous things which I don't have to explain.

It's kinda sad that I have to leave this new found feeling that I like. Since I'm still young, career out weights personal short term gratification.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    not dropping by at sg? haha..

     
  • At 5:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oouch... if im the gal :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home