Abyss of Fatigue V2

Monday, December 08, 2008

Lonely


It's 12:40am.

I've been working all by myself in the office, the silence is so loud. At the peak of my current project, the previous project in Philippines has asked me to explain something that will require 1 page of M$ Word document to explain. The problem is I've explained to them more them 5 times to separate people in Philippines office.

They insist in asking me separately and not communicate internally. Every time I would explain and put a footnote saying please refer to person A/B/C/D but they just don't care.

I still have other work to be completed by tonight. At times like this, I wish to talk to someone. To beg for pity, to release some stress, to rant, whatever is it, anyone can offer me your ears?

4 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey dude,

    hang in there ok....

     
  • At 4:01 AM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    Thanks shl. I've been thinking since your last comment but I can't seem to figure out who you are by your initials. Any tips?

     
  • At 12:44 PM , Blogger Christina Liew Man Ling said...

    my ear is here to listen but u are too far away..hehee...dun take it too hard on urself..relax...

     
  • At 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey...I'm always here to support you...you know you like challenges and not a thing that can stop you or bring you down...

    I SUPPORT YOU...ALWAYS....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home