Abyss of Fatigue V2

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Stress


I'm a funny person, my performance is almost proportionate to my stress level. When there's no stress, I would dilly dally on the task at hand.

Yesterday, a new timeline has been drawn up for my project and it's quite tight. I can feel the stress building up and people around me can feel it too.

Back to the funny part, I actually like this feeling quite a bit. It pushes me to work harder. Diamond only forms under great heat and pressure. This rock has proved its trustworthiness and will be transferred to a new place for many new challenges. It's confirmed, wish me luck.

PS. some mainland colleagues can't pronounce my name properly. They either call be by Day-Min or Diamond. ROFLOL!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    twinkle twinkle little star .. how i wonder what you are... like a DIAMOND in the sky...

    Haha... interesting twist in your name. Well, for me my AE calls me Yu Mei... so that can me fish tail. :p

     
  • At 1:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    well i always belive it's only up to certain level....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home