Abyss of Fatigue V2

Friday, January 09, 2009

Beef Curry


It's so tasty that I had to blog about it immediately!

A few months ago when Gopi was here, he taught me how to cook curry the correct way. After that, I've always wanted to cook curry but I just didn't managed to.

When I came back from Malaysia this time, I told myself I have to cook it once. Yesterday after work, I went to buy some beef and other stuff that I wanted to cook.

I started cooking about 7pm and by 8:45pm, the beef wasn't soft yet. So I scooped out the vegies and had vegetable curry for dinner.



Yeap, lots of vege in the curry. Since I decides what to buy, why not eat healthy right?

Not giving up the beef curry, I allowed it to simmer up till 11pm by constantly adding water and looking after the heat. Waited for it to cool down and chuck it into the fridge.

Today when I came home, I decided to have dry curry instead of normal curry so I heated up the curry and allow it to dry itself off.




As you can see the vegies is already all soft like a proper curry, the beef is so tender that it falls apart just by poking it with a fork. Although not visually appealing, it smells amazing and taste yummilicious! I guess putting less vegies will make it taste/look/smell better :D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home