Abyss of Fatigue V2

Monday, October 27, 2008

A touch of class


A sweet close friend of mine knew that I've always wanted a name card holder. The last time around when I went back, she gave me a surprise by handing this to me.



The usual card holder you see will either be metal or PVC kenzosmileys This is different, I liked it the moment I saw it. It'll be the house for all my foreign currency and the plastic which is being sent to my house. The previous plastic didn't really served me that well although I've used it extensively kenzosmileys

Back to the card holder, it's better than what I've expected and it gave me a touch of class. You can buy everything in the world but you can't buy good taste kenzosmileys

Thanks dear kenzosmileys

PS. It's Labor Day here so I'm not working today. Happy Dewali to all Hindu friends.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am looking for a leather card holder as well. This card holder looks nice.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home