Abyss of Fatigue V2

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

P&C


Sorry for not updating for a long time, been busy the moment I step foot in Bolehland. Tried to arrange every session of lunch, dinner and supper with different gang of friends.

For the first time, half way through yum cha (Asia Cafe) with high school buddies, the sugar cane and fruit juice became beer. A bit like old uncles drinking at food court. The hot and humid environment didn't help at all.

Mom said she don't plan to bake cookies for sale this coming Chinese New Year and asked me to give her ang pow of RM2000. Lesson learn, do not disclose to your parent how much you make every month.

For me its quite unavoidable as they will open all letters meant for me including my bank statement and credit card bills. For the CC bills, she saw that I spent quite an amount on clothes when I'm overseas and she kept nagging me for wasting money.

I usually buy when I see a bargain and me being the typical me, I'll only buy it when it's on sale or from warehouse sale.

There you go mom.

May be I should open another bank account where the bills will be sent to my office rather than my house.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    cancel hardcopy bank statement and use only e-banking...environment friendly too! ;)

     
  • At 1:11 PM , Blogger jen ® said...

    5 bin lui ah mak woi bin looi kung piak geh *lol*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home