Abyss of Fatigue V2

Thursday, October 09, 2008

My α Journey Cuatro – Alpha Convention




Learning is a continuous process, other than the basic photography and photo editing workshop conducted every month. Sony also has arranged a series of FREE activities for Alpha owners to hone our skills. Having always on business trip away from Malaysia, I’ve already missed out 3 events below:-
Explore Malaysia With Sony Alpha – Malacca

Sony Alpha 9th August Seminar @ Le Meridien Hotel
Explore Malaysia With Sony Alpha - Sungai Congkak

Not only these events are free, they give out goodie bags, free meals and not to forget it’s very rewarding in the sense where you get to improve your photography skills. To top it off, there are always heaps of gifts to be given away.

When Sony staff hinted about a convention, I’m all for it. The registration opened and I registered regardless whether I can make it or not. If I really can’t make it, I’ll just pass the chance to other fellow Alpha owners.

Being the first 400, my registration is confirmed. So can I make it? I’m drafting this mail 39999 feet in the air slightly south of Jawa island. Yes baby, I’m flying in from Auckland!

On catching up with buddies, sorry guys, ma’ boss is asking to fly to Sydney on Monday to handle another problem. Most of you would be thinking I have a cool job but it ain’t cool when you have to fly so frequently to solve problems other left behind.

It’s funny that I registered for 2 events and I manage to make it to both of them. Yeah, so my plan on coming back worked slightly too perfect where I’ll fly in for the convention and then fly to Sydney after that. May be next time I’ll be more precise with what I wished for, something like “I really hope I can make it to the convention and a bit more time left for family and friends”.


My α Journey Uno – Baby steps
My α Journey Dos – And there shall be light
My α Journey Cero – How I became an Cinnabar
My α Journey Tres – Fall in love
My α Journey Cuatro – Alpha Convention
My α Journey Cinco – Infinity and Beyond

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home