Abyss of Fatigue V2

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Opps, I did it again


Like a true Australian, I went to shopping today. Aussies are paid weekly on Thursday. So effectively, they have 13 months salary (52/4=13).

Today's bill came up to RM300ish. Before mom starts jumping on me, most of it went to supplements for my knee and pills to boost my energy level as I always suffer from jetlag.

I reached on Monday morning from an 8 hour flight from KL and straight to the office for a presentation to the CTO and gang. Fell like a log on to the bed when I reached home late at night about 11pm.

Next day, I woke up at 6am due to the FREAKIN' sun. I can't sleep when there's light. After a few days here, the jetlag has gone but the cycle begins as I'm flying to Auckland tomorrow. The story doesn't end there.

I'll fly to China next friday, the cycle begins again!



Ok ok, to be fair I bought a Kathmandu sling bag which I don't need but it's damn cheap. Even the cashier said that it's lower than staff price.

Who wants a souvenir?

3 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    i'm sure i won't have any prob with changing time line, I can sleep almost anytime, anywhere as long as i'm tired :)

     
  • At 8:34 AM , Blogger jen ® said...

    souvenir is good *rolleyes*

     
  • At 4:37 PM , Blogger Timo K said...

    souvenir...sure i want...Haha...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home