Abyss of Fatigue V2

Thursday, October 09, 2008

My α Journey Cinco – Infinity and Beyond


This post is reserved for the convention. I’m sure I’ll learn and hopefully improve from this convention.

It’s amazing how a picture can tell a story and I’m glad that I have an Alpha to tell my story, including some interesting ones (s) (s) (s).

Wish me luck in the contest!


My α Journey Uno – Baby steps
My α Journey Dos – And there shall be light
My α Journey Cero – How I became an Cinnabar
My α Journey Tres – Fall in love
My α Journey Cuatro – Alpha Convention
My α Journey Cinco – Infinity and Beyond

3 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    Tempting indeed...
    i'm still undecided...

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i am planning to get a dslr too.. but gotta wait til next year at least.. sigh, poor me =(

    um, maybe u wanna sell your used A200 to me? hahaha..

    good luck with the competition!

     
  • At 6:40 PM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    Girls, cam is just a tool. It's the person behind the view finder that counts.

    There are plenty of choices out there.

    Canon - good range of lens
    Nikon - good noise control
    Pentax - weather proof
    Oly - small form factor
    Sony - the list too long :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home