Abyss of Fatigue V2

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

1.00 NZD = 2.41782 MYR


Finally I’ve got out of Philippines. Well, although a fruitcake is still giving me problems. May be I should blog about him one day.

How’s Auckland? Initial impression includes it’s cold and wet. Very cold and wet as there’s a storm blowing over north island now. Food is expensive and comes in big portion. I’m here with a colleague so we share the food.

It’s the first time that I’m traveling with a colleague who wants to save loads of money. I don’t mind sharing but for the purpose of saving, I rather buy fresh vege and cook some noodles for dinner.

I’m back into the stressful mode as the goal is to bag this project. A high expectation is set as everyone thinks I’m “wonder” boy. It’s not a good feeling. Whenever you ask for assistance or raise a problem, colleagues will say “You so keng, sure can one”. I’m not sure how big our chances are as I’ve haven’t have the chance to meet with customer yet.

May fly to Sydney next month as my colleague there is overwhelmed by high workload. He has been working for 3 weekends now. One thing I love working here is that no one wishes to work after office hours and you won’t be blamed if you refused to work after office hour.

Sorry for the crappy flow of my blog. Random thoughts being scribbled.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    y in philippines hv to work after office hours but in NZ no need leh? ppl r not tat pushy in NZ?

     
  • At 7:10 PM , Blogger stick said...

    culture i presume...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home