Abyss of Fatigue V2

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sincere = 100%


Today I wanted to meet up with a friend to share my joy. The meeting was far from pleasing.

Prologue

After I went back to Pinoyland last monday, I've started the handover process. Announced it to everyone and I'm all set for Kiwiland.

Body

Came back yesterday and went into office today. Discussed about work with boss/colleague. When I was about to leave, my boss told me he have something to discuss with me.

HQ has been cued that US office requires a WiMAX "expert", my big boss has asked permission from my boss to send me there permanently.

My boss told him that South Pacific region is short of manpower and needs me to stay. The plan is to finish Kiwiland project and then only move to US. He asked me to discuss with my parents and slowly sort things out. Most probably I'll join US office after X'mas if I'm the one who's confirmed for it.

End
May be next time the meeting would turn out better.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM , Blogger LieWei said...

    which part of US would tat be?
    wat do u think about living in US permanently?
    u like the idea?

     
  • At 11:32 AM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    North American Headquarters, U.S.A
    1301 W. George Bush Highway, Suite 260, Richardson, TX 75080, U.S.A

    Santa Clara, U.S.A
    3255-4 Scott Blvd,Suite101,Santa Clara,CA 95054

    These 2 are the offices that we have in the States. I guess I will be in NA HQ in Texas, that's if I'm still the one who will be going.

    Yeah, why not? I'll be paid in USD, wakakkakakaka

     
  • At 5:08 PM , Blogger stick said...

    congrats

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home