Abyss of Fatigue V2

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Damn Ghey


Last trip back to Malaysia, I was on my way to work in the train. The guy sitting beside me was wearing a Digi lanyard.

Work or personal, I decided to strike a casual conversation. Found out he was a sub-contractor for Digi. Tried to fish some information but to no avail, he doesn't mingle with CXO. We got off the train and life moves on.

He started to send friendly messages asking which part of the world I am, how am I, etc etc.

One fine day, the message started with him telling me he's on holiday, due to he had a circumcision surgery, then asking me to rest. OK, it's getting very awkward now, so I just ignore him.

Today, he sent me another message

"Hai there, how re u dude?just drop to say.Merry X'mas if u re celebrate if u not than happy holiday.takecare n do keep in touch.gd guys like u hard to find nowaday.keep it up"

Come on man, "gd guys like u hard to find nowaday"? You just met me in a train, how much you know about me?

What's wrong with this world?

4 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM , Blogger kc said...

    when i was young, mama told me not to talk to strangers on the train, otherwise they might sms me...

     
  • At 1:29 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    man, u must be getting macho...even guys fall into u
    any latest photo of urself? post it up...

     
  • At 12:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    dun cut your hair too short! they attract..

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahahahhahhaha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home