Abyss of Fatigue V2

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

1.00 MYR = 2.33997 HKD


It's been 57days I'm in Pinoyland. Touched down yesterday. While I boarded the plane, the stewardess greeted me Good Evening and Welcome Home with a gentle smile.

Although I know they are trained to say it but then it feel so warm to hear Welcome Home, may be I miss home too much.

How long would I be staying here? 1 day, 21 hours, 30 minutes.

Why? I have to catch a flight to Macau 6am in the morning tomorrow.

Thousand apologies for those I didn't inform about my return, this trip is just too short.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi bingyow.

    i'll be in cambodia 4th to 11th dec. any chance of u being there? i guess not.. haha, enjoy HK!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home