Abyss of Fatigue V2

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

They warned me


I had a relaxed life in Maxis, pressure was at a minimum level and workload was fairly minimal too. It was not the life I wanted to live..............

When the people in Maxis heard that I was leaving for Huawei, they all warned me about the life in Huawei, no life, no internet, no USB, etc

Last 3 weeks I finally felt what they mean. This is what it takes for a company to have a chance to earn hundred millions. With the time frame provided by the customer, the company will assemble 20-60 people (depending of the scale of the project), provide them with food whole day and expect them to work until the proposal is finished.

During the 3 weeks, I slept less than 4 hours daily and I didn't sleep for 2 of the nights.

It was really hard work. Now I understand that money isn't everything. Many of Huaweians kept telling me that.

Side note:
There was a bombing in Glorieta Shopping Mall in The Philippines, it was just 200m from where I stay and I usually shop there. Hmmm......... scary.

BTW, the default setting for my blog is Align Center, so when you see that my blog is Align Center, it means that I'm tired and I don't give a damn about the crappy formatting anymore.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Poor you... take good care of yourself

     
  • At 10:34 AM , Blogger LieWei said...

    Money is EVERYTHING!
    ...but with only money, without time to spend them means nothing at all...

     
  • At 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    aw.. you make me feel happy with my life.. hahaha, kidding kidding.. i can't even stand working til 8+ everynight.

    anyway, be positive and stay happy! gambateh!

    and yes, MONEY IS EVERYTHING!

     
  • At 8:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i like ur hectic life.... too mundane over here

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home