Abyss of Fatigue V2

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cuz is in town


Few weeks ago when O'WEJ came, he agreed that we would have dinner together but then he was too busy. So we weren't able to catch up on each other. What to do.......

Last Tuesday, my cousin Jia Yan asked me on MSN whether I'm still in Manila and I said Yeah! She's here for a business trip, will be here for few days. She's staying in Peninsula which is a damn good hotel compared to my BSA Tower.

Arranged for a dinner at high-end local food restaurant, but the the food was so so only. After the dinner, we had ice-cream (my stalker colleague saw me but didn't say hi) and then accompanied her to buy something from the supermarket.

Walked her back to the hotel and visited her room. Damn nice I tell you........... The guys from Moto is also staying there. Pigs will sing song when my company decides to let me stay there.

After 1 year+ since we last met (remember guys, my dad's family are mostly Singaporeans), didn't expect to meet her in Manila. Sometimes life is so hard to believe.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home