Abyss of Fatigue V2

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Increment


9th Oct 2007 - 3 months here and it's time for confirmation, got a B rating (A is for people who joined with experience and manage to close a deal).

As Huawei's practice, upon confirmation an adjustment will be made on the salary. When I saw my adjustment, I was surprised. Generally everyone was impressed with my work, no other new recruit (pass/present) was assigned to manage a project with this scale (USDXXX,000,000) in the first 3 months.

When I asked my boss, does my RM200 increment reflect that you are not satisfied with my performance? He said, Increment? Really? You got an increment? Usually no one gets it, good for you.

Well, it's either he's talking crap or my big boss decides to give me something after my direct boss decides to give me nothing.

To put things into perspective, the worst I've heard is RM100+ (due to the low basic salary) and the best I've heard is RM600.

Will be a hard time here since my boss is the stingy type. To console myself, well, at least company like Maxis don't give increment upon confirmation, I should take it as something extra.

Further more, there's RM300 for phone and RM200 for traveling.

Hmmm............. hopefully by April (performance review), I will pass the RM5K mark :P

2 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    Good for you! RM200 is better than nothing...

     
  • At 5:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i love december! come fast and be a good one!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home