Abyss of Fatigue V2

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Lucky/Unlucky Star


It was a long day. The day before I was at the trial site doing test drive (will blog about this next time) in the afternoon and was helping out with the paperwork of another project on the evening. Finished at 3am. Since I was so tired, I decided not to go to work the next day.

When I woke up, I remembered my colleague told me about a very good massage service. I got the number and called the center. I asked them to send someone over to my room. I’m sure you guys are getting some naughty images in your mind now but I assure you they are not what you think.

A mid aged masseur came and gave massage for 1 hour. As a whole, it was nice but at times it was a bit soft and she can’t really understand English. The most amazing thing to me is the price is only PHP250 which is about RM20. I must say it’s a great deal, 1 hour massage at the comfort of your own place. Even with the tips, its still so cheap, surely will recommend it to more people.

So what do I do when I’m at home? Watch National Geographic or Discovery Channel. Was walking towards the TV and my colleague called me to tell me there’s an ongoing coup and asked me to watch the news.

Although I came across this word many times before, it’s only today that I know it should be pronounced as coo/ku, as if saying the word cool without the L sound. Apparently, a senator was so pissed of with Arroyo that he wants to organize a coup with the help of a General and some priest to force her to step down.

After 6-7hours of drama, he surrendered and the government announced curfew from 12am to 5am. Story end.

Again, I missed the earthquake last Tuesday as I was at the site doing field test, my colleague told me it was quite strong at 53rd floor. For those who are afraid of natural disaster, please stay close to me. Boys, stay away.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM , Blogger Leangz~** said...

    Earthquake is no jokes, kindly refer to liewei's blog for earthquake evacuation plan. X-D

     
  • At 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    can become indonesian royalty!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home