Abyss of Fatigue V2

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Claims Syndrome


The claims for Indo trip was in a couple of weeks back. I did save a lot when I'm overseas as I don't need to pay for commuting between office and home, phone bills was covered and not to mention colleagues treating me for lunch or dinner.

I did what everyone else in my company did, reward myself.

My prize is Casio SNJ003


I was looking high and low for a watch which can show 2 time zone, in the end I found this. It's better than dual time zone watch, it has world time zone. The watch can automatically calculate and adjust local time for every time zone in the world. Even the alarm can be set according to any time zone.

This watch is 3 times more expensive than my previous one so I'll be using this watch for at least 3*4=12 years.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    You said you bought Casio, but photo is showing Seiko.
    So which one did you bought?

     
  • At 1:09 AM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    Wah, great observation.......
    I was thinking of buying Casio or Seiko. In the end settle for Seiko :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home