Abyss of Fatigue V2

Monday, September 03, 2007

3°1'41"N 101°32'27"E


At first I was suppose to go to Auckland, but I was handling a TM project, so it was delayed. My colleague was in need of helping hand in Taiwan so he told me he would request from my boss to send me there. Before I could say anything, my boss asked me to prepare for an India visa. After collecting the necessary documents, my boss asked me to focus on an event in Beijing and put India aside. Something again, prepare to go to Beijing. Last Wednesday evening, my boss asked me to prepare Bangladesh visa ASAP. The best is Thursday submit, Monday get visa and Tuesday fly. Due to incorrect invitation letter, I was forced to submit the application today. On Friday, I got an e-mail saying that I'm not required in Bangladesh so urgently. This afternoon after I've submitted my Bangladesh visa, my boss e-mailed me to tell me to scrap Bangladesh and prepare for Manila. So now, I'm preparing to go Manila. So now, I have Auckland, Taiwan, Beijing, Bangladesh and Philippines in my hand. India will be handled by my colleague.

I was telling my colleague, I've been updating my mom for so many times, she's getting bored of it. So my colleague said, next time, only tell my mom when the ticket is bought. Well, flight can be canceled and plans may change even after buying ticket. So I said, may be I should tell her when I'm at the boarding gate.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    Do you feel like a doll/ball being throw here and there? But in reality you never really reach "anywhere". End up with hand full of visas instead.

     
  • At 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha.. it's not that bad liewei. someday he'll get there!

     
  • At 5:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i'm trying to visualize the following:-

    Monday
    Bing: Mom, I'll be going to Taiwan tmr.
    Mom: ok, take care

    Tuesday
    Bing: Mom, change of plan, i'm going to India.
    Mom: y so drastic change? take good care

    Wednesday
    Bing: Mom, sorry, not India yet, but Beijing...
    Mom: .....

    Thursday
    Bing: erm, mom, beijing on hold, i need to fo to Bangladesh...
    Mom: wherever la!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home