Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Malaysia International Fireworks Competition


Last Wednesday 6pm on the dot I left office. Rushed downstairs to squeeze myself into the LRT heading for KL Sentral. At KL Sentral, switch to KTM. At the platform, there were so so so many people. Through the announcement, I got to know that that for the past hour, there was no train. Didn't manage to get into the first train, after 10mins the second one came. At 7.20pm, finally I arrived at Shah Alam.

Gf was there waiting for me. We set of to Putrajaya straight away. She was crazy enough to follow my suggestion where she bought McDeluxe and Zinger Max so that we can compare both. Conclusion - Zinger Max has better texture but a bit salty.

I don't think I've been to Putrajaya at night, its so beautiful. Honestly. Amazing. Really.

There were many cars there already. I think we've parked 1km away from the bridge. Long story short, enjoy~~~










All taken with my Canon 850IS, only cropped and resized the photos.


The settings that I've used

MIFC Webby
http://www.mifc.com.my/

For those who's in town, there will be more on 30th, 31th, 1st & 2nd Sept.

Update on my job, currently handling TM's project, so Auckland has been delayed (hopefully not canceled). Taiwan and India needs people, hopefully my boss will send me to Taiwan rather than India.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wish i can be there to try out my Sony! hahaha.. nice pics!

     
  • At 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    my friend told me that the queue started 2km before the putrajaya toll...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home