Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Job Security


So many times people ask me to refer them for interview. I always tell them to visit the company's recruitment site or the company's respective job agency website to choose their desired job. This is because, I hope that they'll choose something they like and further more, as if I know what jobs in the company is currently being advertised.

I'm happy in my current company, so I wrote a long e-mail to persuade friends to hand-in resume. Guess what, only 1 person submitted his resume. What's with these people? To those who asked me to recommend beforehand, where's your resume?!?! Wasted my time to wrote the long e-mail.

Many people treasure job security too much. Get your value increased and get the hell out of the place, go to some where which they can afford to pay you more. Make more friends. This company isn't my final stop, will look for a new job when the time comes.

1 tips, to justify for change of job, demand for at least 30% increment. At least that worked for me.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    *sobbing* I do not have the luxury to do that...

     
  • At 8:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ish... tq for announcing. I got that like one time only lar!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home