Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Post Processing


I've always wanted to learn post processing for photos. When I stumbled upon GIMP, I decided to stop procrastinating and start learning. Many would ask, why didn't I go with mainstream software such as Photoshop or Corel Draw or Maya. The reason I chose GIMP is because its FREE, do I need to say more?

The first skill that I've learned is Selective Colorization. And these are the results.


Penang


Penang Butterfly Farm


Photo courtesy from cici

2 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    Not bad, but I think you look kinda fake in the first pic...
    Like children colouring contest..

     
  • At 3:15 PM , Blogger Licici said...

    wah.........very nice very nice :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home