Abyss of Fatigue V2

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ambience **** Food ***


Last Sunday, to celebrate the good news that I’ve receive, I brought my gf to Ninja Jones to celebrate.

Food wise, it was only avarage, but the ambience was good. They even have ninja’s to serve the food. As for the waitress, they are in normal uniform. To give a better overall experience, I think the ladies should be dressed in Kimono or as Geisha.

Ordered a Soft-shell crab, Spider roll, and a teriyaki set for myself. For dessert, we had a bento dessert set. Didn’t bring my camera along, so I will borrow some pictures from other sites.











For the full picture, please visit here

4 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    CONGRATS!!!!!!!

     
  • At 3:52 PM , Blogger LieWei said...

    Happy for you too! Congratz.. :)

    Didn't share out the food price? :P

     
  • At 12:07 AM , Blogger Dynamo Damo said...

    The food price is a bit steep

    Tori Teriyaki Set 25.00
    Shallow Fried SS Crab 18.00
    Spider Roll 18.00
    Tamatebako D Bento Box 22.00
    Mixed Fruit Juice 10.00
    Ice Lemon Tea 6.50

    Total 99.50

    5% Gov. Tax 4.98
    10% Ser. Ch. 9.95

    Total 114.43

     
  • At 1:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ooo.. got the very good job huh?

    omedetoooooooooo =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home