Abyss of Fatigue V2

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Abyss of Fatigue


a·byss [uh-bis]
–noun
1. deep, immeasurable space
, gulf, or cavity; vast chasm.
2. anything profound, unfathomable, or infinite: the abyss of time.

fa·tigue
[fuh-teeg]
noun, adjective, verb, -tigued, -ti·guing. –noun
1. weariness from bodily or mental exertion.

I've always been very busy all my life. Studies, sports, activities, family, etc etc. Things changed when I joined Maxis. Life have slowed down very much since then. Workload wise, all I can say is I wish I had more responsibilities.

My boss tried to give me more, when WiMAX came along, he appointed me as Technical Lead for Network System Operations Center. I was busy for awhile, then we didn't get the license. When nanoGSM came along, it was too late. I've half way through my 3 interviews with my new company.

15/6/07 was my anniversary joining the workforce. Was at Panasonic for 2.5 months then Maxis.

There’s a long story how I end up with Huawei, but I’m glad things turned out this way. 6/7/07 will be my last day in Maxis and I’ll be joining Huawei on 9/7/07.

I’ll be joining as a Product Engineer (CDMA/WiMAX) for Asia Pacific region, but I’ll be based in KLCC. From what they told me, at least 50% of my time will be spent at these places.

East Asia
China
Japan
Mongolia
North Korea
South Korea
Taiwan

South-East Asia
Brunei Darussalam
Cambodia
Indonesia
Laos
Malaysia
Myanmar
Philippines
Singapore
Thailand
Timor-Leste
Viet Nam

South Asia
Afghanistan
Bangladesh
Bhutan
India
Maldives
Nepal
Pakistan
Sri Lanka

Pacific
Australia
Fiji
New Zealand
Papua New Guinea
Solomon Islands

Will update you guys on my job role when I assume my position there k?



7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home