Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Stressed? I don't think so.


I was away from town, around 1 hour's drive from my office. As I wanted to climb up a tree house, I got this call.

C: What’s wrong with your OSSRC 2G?!?! (without even addressing my name and shouting)
D: What’s wrong with it? I need you to tell me. (detect urgency, trying to be helpful)
C: It can’t be use you know?!?!?!?!
D: Ok, what seems to be the problem?
C: Since 6am it can’t be used already!
D: Then you should inform me earlier.
C: How to do work when it can’t be used!
**Gave up from obtaining info**
D: Ok, I’m going back to the office now.

After some arrangement to go back, I woke up from my dream. It was so real because I seldom dream. After waking up, I was still trying to confirm whether anything happened.

I've not been asking to troubleshoot problem when I'm off duty. Unlike my colleagues, usually they'll get a few phone calls every month. Its been 9 months in this role but not one single complain when I'm off duty. Must be damn lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home