Abyss of Fatigue V2

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Worklife


Yesterday something funny happened, colleague A called me to ask me to attend a meeting today. Yes, on a Sunday but that's not the story. I'm used to working on weekends as usual.

Colleague A also went on about colleague X bad mouthing me in front of the boss. I don't mind because it's not real and the boss is the Deputy MD in Australia office. In other words, I don't report to him as I'm a regional staff.

Colleague J is my close buddy in the company, he over heard colleague A trying to jeopardize me from coming back to Malaysia for CNY and he told me. Colleague A even had the nerve to tell me that he actually persuade the boss to allow me to go back.

It's really funny that colleague A and X is doing all these. Or may be this is their nature - Politics of a Chinese company.

I'm more amused with them rather than pissed but surely work would be more effective without all these. Hope that these insecure colleagues in their late 20s can grow up and strive hard to success rather than trying to be on top by pushing everyone down.

ps. Happy Chinese New Year to all readers :)

3 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Haih...Politics happend everywhere & everytime....Wat to do...thats life...

     
  • At 11:07 AM , Blogger jen ® said...

    normal lor, everyone is trying to kill someone to be at the top..

     
  • At 4:44 PM , Blogger qifei2012 said...

    Microsoft Office 2010,Office Ultimate 2007, if exposed from the justreleased Comple Preview,Microsoft Outlook 2010 download, brings several needed anytime modest adjustments for the marketleading office environment suite Microsoft Office 2010 Key. And this also consists of: doing a person's Lace the autumn regarding user interface for the people Business office application, as well as many capabilities to personal programs such as education video updating on the inside Electricity level and enhanced mailbox managing by using Outlook on life together with offering a number of Officewide overall performance enhancers office 2010. Office 2010 key

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home